April 25th workshop with Jerry

With a stay-in-place recommendation from the government until at least April 30, I think it is clear that we can’t conduct our workshop with Jerry on April 25 at St. Dunstan’s. I told Jerry that I would let me know in early April about our decision. So let’s postpone the workshop with him to another time.

Keep well.

Gary